This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools [Deleted]

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools - The most powerful set of search engine optimization features for the Xenforo platform

Read more about this resource...

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools for XenForo 2.2+ Update 1.0.6 Beta 9

Read the rest of this update entry...

How can download this update? I have purchased this addon.

If you have a current yearly license, you download it from your customer area on Nulumia’s site.

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools for XenForo 2.2+ Update 1.0.6 Release Candidate

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools for XenForo 2.2+ Update 1.0.6 Release Candidate 2

Hello dear ozzy47
I want to buy this add-on.

But PayPal is prohibited in my country.
That's why I will send you a payment with the PayPay account of my friend living in America.
Just give me your Paypal account information, that is, write your e-mail address.

Note: My English is very bad. I am use Google translation. Sorry

[OzzModz] SEO & Index Tools for XenForo 2.2+ Update 1.0.6 Release Candidate 3

ozzy47 we purchased a lifetime license for this addon:

but it says the license expired:

I'm unable to open a support ticket on Nulumia so I've filled the contact form (https://www.nulumia.com/contact-us) but I haven't receive any reply yet.

May you please restore the access or give me access here?

Thank you

There were no lifetime licenses available on his site, only yearly. So in order to receive updates, you'll need to purchase a lifetime license her.

If I have no further information from Nulumia, on or after March 11th 2023 I will be moving in one of two directions on this addon.

1) Refund any purchases that were made while the addon was being sold on Snog's site. Then the addon will no longer be under my control.
2) Take over development completely of the addon and fix any outstanding bugs.

I'm not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I'll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog's) or fix the addon.

I'm not sure which option I am going with. I just ask that anyone that bought the addon from me give me time (30-40 days), I'll either refund the money for the purchase (made to Snog's) or fix the addon.
Which option did you go with?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…