This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Thread Mark Read 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to download
This isn't really a bug, but I noticed that this add-on does *not* work on forums with sub-forums. I tested it, and confirmed. I'm using the latest version of the add-on and XF. And using Themehouse UI.X Dark theme.

Thanks, I hope for a fix, as it's a great add-on!

Painbaker will look into it when he has a chance.

This isn't really a bug, but I noticed that this add-on does *not* work on forums with sub-forums.
What exactly doesn't work? "Mark as unread/read" button not showing? Or clicking on it does nothing?

What exactly doesn't work? "Mark as unread/read" button not showing? Or clicking on it does nothing?
I tested it some more. Strange, it works on a forum with only a few sub-forums (double click the main node icon, and it is no longer highlighted, and everything marks as read). But then on a forum with a lot of sub-forums, double clicking simply does nothing....

This addon does not provide this functionality to mark read forums by double-click.

Okay, my bad. I was confusing it with someone else's mod. Sorry about that! Happy new year!

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…