This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Have you tried the bottom option Check for new poster

View attachment 3986
Mine is setup a little differently than that. I have dedicated forums for each individual show with corresponding seasons below.

Then below that each episode gets a dedicated thread. I haven't been able to update the artwork with this setting, not sure if I am looking in the wrong place or what, but I have looked in the forums themselves and the ACP as well.

Now I just checked all of my other add-ons that I have and it allows me to change it no problem.

All allow for changes via an Edit option.

When adding a TV Show - this is in a dedicated forum for that particular genre, not looking to add seasons etc - the poster image is missing and when checking in the browser console the poster images are appended with .XX

removing that double X lets the poster show. Any ideas why this is happening?

With thanks

Try posting one on a unmodified default style with all other addons disabled. Does the same thing happen?

Yes, using XF default style is the same - just get a broken image icon:

Only addons I'm using are:

And I disabled XenPorta - result still the same.

Posters are working fine in Movies BTW

I've found something - this only happens when I choose:

TV Poster on the right - changing it back to left and the poster appears.

Try posting it here.

It worked here. I think I might know the issue. In one of the styles it's missing the thread title. When I post it in that style it drops the leading title text. Because it does post the episode just with the error. It works when I change styles.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…