This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider 2.0.2

No permission to download
Hi ozzy47

its not Displaying is there a user group permission added in the add-on?

its not Displaying is there a user group permission added in the add-on?

Make sure that there are visible IMAGE (png, jpg, jpeg, gif) attachments according to the widget criteria you have chosen. (in first post and selected nodes)
There are also forced conditions: threads and posts must be visible

Make sure that there are visible IMAGE (png, jpg, jpeg, gif) attachments according to the widget criteria you have chosen. (in first post and selected nodes)
is they supported with Ozzy tv and movie thread add-ons?
There are also forced conditions: threads and posts must be visible
what’s do you mean threads and post must be visible also the threads and post are already visible to everyone

Posters and other images of these add-ons are not stored in the XF attachment system
Ok can you please add option to store XF attachments systems

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Widget: Forum Threads Images Slider for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.1

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ok can you please add option to store XF attachments systems
No, this is a breaking change with no practical benefit.
We can make a separate widgets for tv & movie add-ons if someone is ready to fund it.

We can make a separate widgets for tv & movie add-ons if someone is ready to fund it.
Could someone PM me a quote, please? I'd require it to be integrated with games too..

Hello team, is it possible to sort the images last published appears the first displayed please ? Most recent to least recent.
By the way, hjow to refresh the publication please ?

Question. When I view this on my iPhone through the images are all different sizes as opposed to my iPad and pc. Is there a way to fix that? Thanks

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…