[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I'm second on this one.

Not in group discussions. They aren't allowed and they aren't threads in that they aren't forum threads.

A group member cannot enter discussion page. This group does not have forum. What am i missing here?

Oops! We ran into some problems.
You do not have permission to view this page or perform this action.

Nevermind i just find the permission setting. It solved.

I have just bought this and can't download it. My PayPal is a business account, it wouldn't have taken 6 hours. Where is the download link?!?!

Hoping me posting a question here is ok.

Can the groups be made read only to other members who are not in the group?

Make the group a "Not private but require approval" group.

However, I see you don't own the group system. So, that's kind of a non-issue for you right now.

I cannot seem to locate the phrase for the "Group Media" tab. I found all the rest but that one doesn't seem to use the same naming convention as the others - i.e. Snog_groups_media

Hey there Ozzy47 Ozzy47 , is there any way to allow members to post/reply in forum threads in a Group if they are NOT a member?

I absolutely love the Social Groups add-on, but my members are crucifying it for "being forced to join a group just to have to post." Is there an option I missed in the admin panel? Any way to allow users to post in a group even if they haven't joined it? Any chance of that being implemented as a feature if not?

Bug report for version: 2.1.16

Social Groups 2.1.16 for Xenforo 2.1.4

I'm not getting an error message with this, but one of my vendors pointed it out, that the statistic block in his group is not accurately showing the total number of threads in his forum.

This is how we did it, we created his Social Group (which created his group forum,) then we moved all his old/existing threads from the OLD forum into the new social group forum. The old (now empty) forum was deleted, leaving the newly created Groups forum with all of his old threads.

The problem is the statistic block seems to only be updating from newly created threads. So despite have 28 pages of threads in his group, it's only showing 1 thread and 56 messages (are messages the equivalent of posts or replies?)

Screenshot 2019-11-05 at 7.34.43 AM.pngScreenshot 2019-11-05 at 7.34.10 AM.png

While this is now totally up to Ozzy, I have to ask...

Wouldn't that defeat the purpose of social groups if everyone was allowed to post in a group? Why wouldn't you use regular forums if you want everyone to be able to post in a group's forum?

Back