[OzzModz] Style Statistics for XenForo

[OzzModz] Style Statistics for XenForo [Paid] 2.0.2 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($20.00)
Snog Snog I have found one issue, Style statistics info showing correctly but postbit info showing incorrectly. All postbit info are Parent style. So its not excluded count Parent style?

It will count all users and all styles.

At this time, all of your users must be using the Default Style that comes with XenForo.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

No its not count correctly postbit, all user are showing default style. Also default style are not Allowed for user selection. If user used default style then why not its count in sidebar?

I would have to see how you have your styles set up.

I just did a test on my development server and they all show correctly in postbits and they do here too.

It is possible that if you just recently changed your styles that users will still be using the default style.

Its work count with user manually select but not count that user what are using before.

Turn on (make user selectable) the Default XenForo style and set it as the default style.

Then set the new style as the default style

Then turn off (make user unselectable) the Default XenForo style.

No never user used default style because its not allowed user selection. One think you are not understanding, when sidebar are not count the default style then how you can say that member its used?

Give me access to your site so I can troubleshoot the problem you're having.

I can't duplicate it here or on my development server at all.

The moment I changed my default style to Ui.X2, you changed to it, my style stayed the same, and your postbit changed.
postbit.png

And back to Dark as the default...
andback.png

The problem is your users actively selected the Default XenForo style in XF 1.x. This will throw off the initial counts in XF 2.x if the Default XenForo style is not user selectable. Doing what I said to do above, resets the old XF 1.x default style selections to the current default style for your site.

Fixed that way ! one more improvement request, please can seperate Users active with one small line? not same line from Statistics for past x days.

Excellent, Please make consideration for adding a dedicated page for showing the user info without the popup? So we can know who user using what style? ability to view all users using a style.

Example for the dedicated page link:

Back