[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Ozzy47 ozzy47 Still waiting for support?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
yes I am requesting this feature but as I saying you not willing to provide new features and improvements with this addon and movie thread addon And I can see there are so many features that’s can be added into the addon and the movie thread addon Unfortunately I needed to reply it as needed support Because this is vey important to me for this features to be added as soon as possible.

I am sorry I am very bad at spelling unfortunately I can’t spell at all

Is any possible you can speed up the development for 3 features and add as quickly as possible

Personally, when I want speed I open my wallet and hire a coder to modify the add-on to suit my custom needs wants and/or desires. It's not that Ozzy is unwilling to add features, it's that 99 percent of the time the requests are out of the scope of the add-on.

These at first glance do not appear to be, and this is how they made the wish list. It WILL be looked into but if you want to set a quick timeline we can suggest very good reliable custom coders for you to work with who can modify the product for you.

It sounds like you want Ozzy to just drop everything and get to work on new features that you're the only one who wants. That's beyond the scope of support.

Unfortunately I have tried to found a developer that’s willing to do the project less then CA$500 unfortunately there was no developer that’s willing to do the project less then CA$500.00. But I did found one developer that’s willing to do the project but he was asking US$1000.00 unfortunately I am not able to afford $1000.00 because I am on low income so that’s mean I allowed making $600.00 per month. Also I lived in metro Vancouver area that’s high increase for everything including food, phone bills, rent and basic service.

also because of COVID 19 I am not looking for work at this time so please do not reply I needed a job I am taking a break from working until covid 19 is over

Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 1.33.51 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 1.34.47 AM.png
Screen Shot 2021-06-25 at 1.36.52 AM.png
Is there a way to add in the link that shows on the movie add on? Because it is currently not showing at all for the setup I have with the TV Add On.

Hi Ozzy47 ozzy47 Any update for new features yet and are you able to fit into your schedule for this summer?

Is any possible I can pay you for the custom development for 3 features and release it for everyone who wants to use this feature For this addon and the movie thread addon

ok Will do just give me Few minutes to getting the detail from xen-shop.com

Apologies for the double post, but it would also be neat if you were able to scrape the "status" of the TV show from TMDb.

Is that possible with the API?

That’s would be very useful to have and please add this feature!

Hello everyone,
is it possible to have a specific tmdb link for the seasons of an episode?

For example,
there are three seasons in a show. Every season link has its own poster.
Is there a way for the addon to read the right link?
Season 03 link read by addon as General Show link
(Just try it here also, in Test forums)

If it is not possible, is there a future to manually change the image in every thread?

(Forgive me for my English, it is not my native language)

Thank you

Back