300: Rise of an Empire

1.00 star(s)
1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: 300: Rise of an Empire

Genre: Action, War

Director: Noam Murro

Cast: Sullivan Stapleton, Eva Green, Lena Headey, Callan Mulvey, David Wenham, Rodrigo Santoro, Jack O'Connell, Andrew Tiernan, Ashraf Barhom, Andrew Pleavin, Hans Matheson, Peter Mensah, Ben Turner, Christopher Boyer, Fred Ochs, Price Carson, John Michael Herndon, David Pevsner, Peter Ferdinando, Igal Naor, Luke Roberts, George Georgiou, Farshad Farahat, Christopher Sciueref, Steven Cree, Caitlin Carmichael, Jade Chynoweth, Kevin Fry, David Sterne, Gregor Truter, Vincent Walsh, Nick Court, Mark Killeen, Daniel Rashev, Dimiter Martinov, Stefan Ivanov, Atanas Srebrev, Mark Aaron Wagner, Nancy McCrumb, Bo Roberts, Gregory Shelby, Velizar Peev

Release: 2014-03-05

Runtime: 102

Plot: Based on Frank Miller's latest graphic novel Xerxes and told in the breathtaking visual style of the blockbuster "300," this new chapter of the epic saga takes the action to a fresh battlefield--on the sea--as Greek general Themistokles attempts to unite all of Greece by leading the charge that will change the course of the war. "300: Rise of an Empire" pits Themistokles against the massive invading Persian forces led by mortal-turned-god Xerxes and Artemesia, the vengeful commander of the Persian navy.

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Did an online rental of this one and boy was it a waste of money.

It's filled with video game type blood graphics that just don't fit into reality. When there is what should be real blood, it's watery and almost clear. Whoever did the special effects for this movie should be shot.

300 Rise of an Empire had the potential of being a good movie, only to ruined by the lack of good special effects. This one won't be going on my must have list. As a matter of fact it's on my avoid at all costs list.

Well I am glad to read your review as it would be the type of movie I would want to watch

Back