• Due to the tragedy everyone in the world is facing, all OzzModz and Snog's products are reduced by 20%. The price is updated and there is no need for a coupon. This will be until further notice.
Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.0.28

No permission to buy ($20.00)

dotpeddler

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
I'm finding the lack of overall documentation a little frustrating. I've been able through trial and error to create a form that for the most part meets my needs. I'm using the addon to create a review feature for my site users. They can review a product or service and leave feedback but I'm having one dumb issue I cannot resolve. They can choose to rate the product with one to five stars. I want it to render the star rating with an image. How do I set up the syntax to reflect a 3-star rating with an image of three stars?

There has to be a simple solution to this I'm missing.

Snog

Retired Administrator
Validated XF Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Rating stars are not supported by the forms add-on and it is beyond the scope of the add-on.

LauraP

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
Out of curiosity I was wondering if I would be able to create character sheets such as this https://mrgone.rocksolidshells.com/pdf/V20/V20_4-Page_Neonate_RevBorder.pdf to this type of advance forum which I would need for my site? I have asked this same question on the Main Xenforo.com forum but got no answer. So, I was thinking of Creating character sheets using this form you created, and having selction drop downs and the likes on it, similar to the link I posted here. Thank you.

LauraP

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Well, I wasn't going to do it exactly like the PDF, but something similar to that.. am i able to do that and can i have each registered player have something viewable to use and to create the sheet so that they have access to that sheet, and also the GM end side they can edit the sheet any given time.. I am looking for something of this sort for my gaming purposes which is why I purchased this forum but i've read some of the comments here, and yes i agree with some its a tad bit confusing. I do have a coder who will be helping me with this.. hopefully he can figure it out... you're more than welcome to come check out my gaming site. https://www.bloodmoonrevolution.com and give me your thoughts and I designed it..

Top Bottom