This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Gears of War

4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Gears of War
The game focuses on the troops of Delta Squad as they fight to save the human inhabitants of the fictional planet Sera from a relentless subterranean enemy known as the Locust Horde. The player assumes the role of Marcus Fenix, a former prisoner and war-hardened soldier. The game is based on the use of cover and strategic fire for the player to advance through the scenarios; a second player can play cooperatively through the main campaign to assist. The game also features several online multiplayer game modes for up to eight players.
Players: 2
Co-op: Yes
Genre: Shooter
Released:
Publisher: Microsoft Game Studios

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

DirtRider

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
TMDb Threads Owner
OSB Display Owner
XF2 PayPal Balance
Custom Add-On Owner
Social Groups Owner
XF2 Groups Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF2 OSB Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
XF2 Games Owner
XF2 Style Stats
XF2 Music Owner
I really was not into these games that you see in 3rd person view I think they call it. Anyway a mate in the USA had it and he raved about it and we were looking for a game to play co op together so I purchased it. This was the last PC version released and I really got into it and were were both disappointed that no other PC versions were released of it.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…