How many Plugin & Products do you have?

19 Total...

16 are mine
1 is the XF Resource Manager (modified for my purposes)
2 are custom for my use only

I would rather not say as it might incriminate me :D However I do have one or two ribbons here lol

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I'll out him. :D

He has 38 installed. But most of them cause a lot of DB queries and queries without indexes.

He has gotten better and disabled quite a few of them and even completely uninstalled probably about 20 or more. :D

Nope not larger than your but I am doing a bit of spring cleaning and removing mods as I see they not being used. I disable the ones I think are not being used and if no one notices after a week I remove it. So I will most likely end up only having about 20 running at any one time. I have a few that are always disabled and I only fire them up when I need to use them

Now you see what you did you got me in trouble :p :D

LOL... I did say you're getting better. :)

For a while there you were an add-on-aholic :D and the server would cry every time you added another one.

I have been going to AA for help and it seems to be working lol

I haven't investigated his add-ons to find out which ones are doing it. I only know they aren't mine. ;)

Even with vB, the fewer DB queries the better. And the more indexes used the better. XF isn't any different when it comes to that.

I just checked and he has improved. He use to have 59 DB queries on the main page after login. He's down to 18 after login. :D

Wow even I did not know I was getting that good, just goes to show my AA meeting are working :D

There are a lot of reasons...

XenForo uses the Zend framework at it's core which speeds things up.
It uses the InnoDB storage engine which speeds things up.
It's code is compact and modular which speeds things up.
And probably a hundred more reasons that two coders with decades of experience have built in. ;)

I have 2 from Snog and 18 or so others from places I can't recall, LOL I own the board and the resources manager but have yet to splurge on the gallery.

Back