[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
You have to understand that out of hundreds of people using the XF1 version there have been precisely 2 people that have had an issue with the questions being bold in the XF1 version. So, that would not have qualified as a priority when changing things.

Anyway, I do have an idea about how to do what you want. But, it probably will not be in the near future. We'll see.

Great. So does it mean we can now use all available bbcodes? What about new lines? There are no bbcodes for new lines, just pressing "ENTER" does it in bbcode editors, the same for this new feature?

What about additional words or sentences in addition to {question} and {answer} or can we just use bbcodes?
For example would this be possible:

---

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

--

Anyway, for me it is good enough when I can make answers in bold and put them 1 line below the questions, the rest is extra.

Thank you for considering this improvement, very appreciated!

That would work exactly the way you have it entered...

answer.png

And if you were to uncheck 'Show question in report', this would be the result...

noques.png

Reactions: sbj
I'm sure I'm a pain in the arse for you but, any updates about the possibility to use a given answer only to be shown in the title of the report without having it to be shown in the form/thread/body as well?

Sorry one last question haha,

Is there any way I can change the navigation title from "Forms" to "Applications"? I've looked through the templates and I don't see a way, and the option to edit the navigation title under public navigation is also grayed out so I cannot edit it.

It won't change it in the admin area. Only in the navigation tab itself.

If that's not what you wanted, I'm not sure what you want.

I have given user the "View Forms" permission, however it says they do not have permission to view. They also fit criteria.

There are precisely 4 reasons someone wouldn't be able to view a form...

1) No questions are defined for the form.
2) If the form has a type assigned, the user viewing the form does not meet the criteria for the form type.
3) The user viewing the form does not meet the criteria for the form itself.
4) The user's user group does not have permission to view forms.

Items 2, 3 and 4 will throw a no permission error.

Back