This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Content Badges [Paid] 2.0.1 Patch Level 4

No permission to buy ($15.00)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Content Badges - Reddit-like awards for content

Read more about this resource...

Hello,

I can not find a way to change the settings to this addon. Please look at the attached files.

Attachments

For some reason the purchase button is gone. I don't know what I did wrong.

For some reason the purchase button is gone. I don't know what I did wrong.
Send me a PM link to the site and a demo account. I'll see what could be causing the problem. Perhaps your style breaks the display of the button.
Also check if you have modified the "ozzmodz_cb_badge_award" template.

Send me a PM link to the site and a demo account. I'll see what could be causing the problem. Perhaps your style breaks the display of the button.
Also check if you have modified the "ozzmodz_cb_badge_award" template.
Will do, thanks.

Does this add on work in a similar way to the free badges add on?

What I am trying to do is highlight my donating members by given them a badge in their postbits when the promoted to the donation usergroup. It then need to be removed once their subscription period has expired thus dropping them from that usergroup.

I did try the groups add on but this seems to give some members the badge and other not even when they in the same usergroup.

Works the same, except that the badges are issued by users to each other manually.
Criteria are used to limit the badges available for awarding (checked only the rewarding user, not the one being rewarded).

Criteria mismatch does not affect previously awarded badges.

So it would not work the way I am trying to get the badges to work, thanks I will have to now try something else.

Has any integration with any addon or any conflict with the existing Badges ???

Cross posting this from XF, but this addon breaks Bob's Showcase.

This addon is breaking @Bob's Showcase basic item insertion functionality.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…