[OzzModz] Google Search 2.0.0

[OzzModz] Google Search 2.0.0 2.0.0

No permission to download
After install get this code on the search page. And unless I missed it I didn't see a button for bugs.

"; var gcse = document.createElement('script'); gcse.type = 'text/javascript'; gcse.async = true; gcse.src = 'https://cse.google.com/cse.js?cx=' + cx; var s = document.getElementsByTagName('script')[0]; s.parentNode.insertBefore(gcse, s); })();

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

When I copy and pasted the code somehow a character was added and causing the error. All I did was remove the character that was not supposed to be there and it worked fine..

Another awesome mod, but I notice when the google results show, there is an ad at the top. Who is making money on that ad and is there a way for me to monetize it, or is it defaulting to my google account already and earning? Or.. is it just google making money on it? Thanks!

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Hello,
Please, can you integrate it with the Bing search engine? I got better accurate results with bing than with google. :/

Regards!

Hey there. I just installed this and it worked great for a day and now all my Google search results are blank. There are no error messages, no logs that I can see, just... no output.

Any help is appreciated.

Back