[OzzModz] Lessons

[OzzModz] Lessons [Paid] 2.0.1

No permission to buy ($50.00)
Can Lessons courses be purchased through the payment mechanism of the XenForo system? Can you also attach screenshots of that area?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
No, there is no purchasable content
But I think we can add it in future if you're interested

I understand, but I was surprised.
So I have to assign a group based on an "Account Upgrade" option?

What I need is that "each course is individually priced and available for purchase".
Does this require a difficult revision?

Yes, in the current version, paid courses can only be divided by category permissions

Yeah, this is a lot of work, but I've added similar features to other add-ons many times before
I'll take a look soon

Both as a site owner and as someone who teaches online courses, it seems very unfair to me to give you access to all the courses just by being a member of a group. You spend maybe months on a course, so I think it would be good to have the option to sell each course separately.

Yes, I can add this if someone is ready to sponsor it (as support for XF payment profiles (only admin receives) or as integration with a DBTech credits add-on)

I think it can be done in a way that only the administrator will receive (using xenforo payment infrastructure).
Integrations with other add-ons would not be very healthy in my opinion.
But that's for you to decide.

50 dollars, unfortunately, multiplied by the exchange rate, is a very high cost.
or I would like to buy that version.

thanks. I solved the API issue. Now, I have a question. When I want to add a course document, I can only upload a picture. But I have course content prepared in different formats for some courses. for example; docx, excel and pdf documents

After updating, I started getting errors when I tried to enter the categories section while creating a course category. I reinstalled the old version and the problem was solved. When I installed the current version again, I got the error again. Can you check it?

Back