[OzzModz] Mark All Conversations

[OzzModz] Mark All Conversations [Paid] 2.0.0 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
I'm running it against 9,800 conversations, it make take a while, has been going for about 10mins

B beakernz Which exactly action?
Can you send me via PM your slow query log? (enable in MySQL configuration)

UPDATE/DELETE queries can be slow on large forums with millions conversations.
Your MySQL server must be configured for faster performance by experienced system administrator. I just can advise to increase the innodb_buffer_pool_size or move database to server with higher I/O.

There is nothing we can do about this on the add-on side. The operations is already performed through the job scheduler to reduce the impact on server performance.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Well it definitely works, it got several 1,000 of them. How long do you think it should take to do that many? I'm not a server guy so might be delays if i need to modify the server config and such to get some logs.

Synthetic tests on my dev forum with 2000 conversations in total takes 5 seconds to mark all conversations as read/unread.

What matters is the size of the conversation tables and the characteristics of the server.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I wonder if it has to do with me testing it in dev which is behind htaccess and what not. I'll dig into it more tomorrow

I have 8k unread conversations that I want to mark as read, when I click "mark all conversations" it loads for a while but then just stops / timesout... No error message or change on the page it just stops loading

Back