[OzzModz] Member Follow Activity Notifications

[OzzModz] Member Follow Activity Notifications [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hi, I just purchased your addon. Looking forward to install and use it. :)

BUT - before I install it, I need to know about "Reactions."

1- QUESTION: In "Ignore alert actions", is it possible to include REACTIONS? Or are reactions to posts by a member I follow going to be ignored by default? (I think it should be, no?) or will they be logged and notification sent for every "like" they click?

2- The addon shouldn't display the Resources and Media options since we don't have both addons installed. Instead, it should verify if those addons are installed in the forum and show the options depending on that:

unnamed3.png

3- Ideally, another suggestion is to display this ▲ popup when you follow the user and not make it optional because users won't know there is an option for this.

Once you follow the user you don't have any way to know there are options related to this unless you click on the wheel icon which is not something everybody understand what it is for.

4- Would it be too much to let admins decide which options can be ignored?

Many thanks!

Andre

Hi, is this addon discontinued?

Is there any development, is there any support available?

Thank you,

Andre

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Sorry for the wait
Very busy these days

Need to look deeper, but I think it's possible if you're willing to sponsor it

Fixed

Okay, I'll add an option

Not much, I'll add this

I am looking at this plugin, and this is an important point for me to know.
If I set up tracking of a certain user's posts, I want to be notified only when he publishes posts, and not when other users respond to him by thanking him.
Is this possible, or do I also receive notifications about other people's reactions to him?

You will only receive notifications on the activity of users you follow.
Only if you don't "watching" this thread - then you will be notified of all replies.

Not really understand.
If I follow new posts that a specific user writes, I want to be notified only about his posts, and not about other people's comments in that thread or on his post, regardless of whether or not I follow that thread.
The idea is that I need the focus on the posts of the Nick I follow, not other people.
I did not understand this detail clearly.

If you follow the thread, you will receive all notifications related to the thread. You must stop "watching" the thread to stop receiving unnecessary notifications.
Other than that it works as you'd expect.

Final inquiry before purchase...

When I follow a user who opens a new topic, when he automatically opens a topic I am now set to follow the thread [and need to unfollow this if I do not want to continue to receive notifications of any activity in this thread], or I receive a notification that the topic is opened by this user, And I'm not following the thread because of that?

This add-on doesn't automatically make you follow the thread
You only need to stop "watching" the thread if you are started "watching" the thread by yourself (or automatically by replying in thread)

Great, I just purchased the plugin. Hope to update closely about a good experience :)

I use this plugin to track posts from users who need a review.
What's more, when I follow them, they get a notification that I'm following them, which causes problems. They send me questions about what I follow, etc.
I would be very happy if you add a feature, according to which if someone follows through your add-on, the default is that no notification is sent to the user, unless a special box is checked that will send a notification to the user I follow.
The add-on is relatively expensive, so the addition of such a feature - if possible - is quite desirable.
Thank you.

Back