This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
I thought I asked this question a while ago but I can't find it. Anyway, when you soft delete a post in the group, members can still see it. Is this a known issue?

It should, I’ve had no issues reported in limited testing. As always, try on a test site before upgrading a live site.

We upgraded to XF 2.2 and so far the mod works fine but when trying to update a forum skin and overwrite the existing one it gives error

Line 801: Syntax error - Template modifications: public PAGE_CONTAINER

The plugin needs to be updated it doesn't allow to edit PAGE_CONTAINER.

Ozzy help please man!

Bug report for version: 2.1.20

I just upgraded our XENFORO to 2.2.0 and when I navigated to GROUPS, we do not have the Banner nor the "Discussions" , and other TABS. Groups is being displayed just like any other forum. I am not sure what to do at this point. Seems like the entire Social Groups is gone (??) and just left me with the topics and threads. Please help. I am giving you my login credentials to my site to help. I do not have the knowledge to get me further.

Thanks
Donnie (Donske)

https://www.shipsofscale.comyou may use my login credentials to log in to my Xenforo site if you wish

Thanks, I hope it all goes well too.
adds a modification to PAGE_CONTAINER with syntax error, also effecting other add-ons.

I can make a database backup and my server also has a full account backup, but I have never used that before. I am like dmx as I do not have a mirror site - unfortunately. As I am writing this, I am realizing that my server has already done a full account backup just hours ago - heck - I was not thinking to download the full account backup before I did the Xenforo upgrade.
So, Ozzy, just a question. If I download my database, and then if something goes crazy, all I have to do is re-upload the database and all will be well or at least put it back the way it was before your 2.1.28 ?
It has been a long time since I have managed mySQL and databases.

I guess I must be having a bad brain day. I can not find to download the update. Also, in my Admin Panel "Addon" section there is no "notice" that I have any updates or upgrades available either for the Social Groups.

I have not updated to XF 2.2.0, I hope to do it tonight on my test install, but I will do it from scratch. I hope that this update of Social Groups does not throw error messages, and that its developer continues to provide support, this add-on is very important for my project, and it depends on him to continue using XenForo or migrate to IPS.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…