[OzzModz] Social Groups

[OzzModz] Social Groups [Paid] 2.1.33 Patch Level 6

No permission to buy ($49.00)
Sorry to bump this, but is there any support available for this plugin?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Make sure the unregistered group has "View attachments to posts" permission for group node

The add-on has a hard-coded condition for viewing the full attachment for unregistered users.
This does not make sense, because in the group settings there is "Non-members can view thread contents" option that ignored here.
I will fix this and send you a new build via PM.

HI,
I just installed this and I'm a bit stuck. I go to group settings and the first field is for forum categories and there is nothing there. How do I fix this?

Screen Shot 2023-08-23 at 9.46.29 AM.png

When I try to create a group, I keep getting a message that says, "Oops! We ran into some problems. You must create a forum or group discussion area". This comes up as soon as I hit the save button, after putting in group name/description. I have both forums and group discussions disabled in my group permissions so I'm not sure why that message is showing up. Anyone having that same issue?

Also clicking on Groups in the nav. bar only shows public events in the drop down. On this site, it shows "list of groups" as well. How can I get more to show up in the drop down? I've already enabled those links to show up in the navigation section.

I'm running xenforo version: 2.2.13 and ThemeHouse UI.x style.

I found some workarounds for both issues. The first problem ended up being that I couldn't leave any of the following blank:
Web-capture-30-10-2023-17409-theagnosticforum-com.jpg

This menu comes up as you are creating a new group. You have to check one of those boxes in order to create a group. Definitely didn't want group discussions/forums so I just clicked the create group event calendar. Have to have it enabled in the user permissions, as well.

The other issue I just deleted what was the information in the "display condition" field in the Edit Navigation section. Left that box blank, and now "list of groups" shows up as a drop down link in the Group navigation tab.

For some reason snog has made it mandatory to have a discussion forum or discussion area
I'll check if this can be disabled without consequences

If I try to permanently delete post in a group discussions:

Error: Call to undefined method Snog\Groups\Like\Discussion::removeReactionAlert() in src/XF/Entity/ReactionContent.php at line 165

2.1.33 Patch Level 1
v2.2.13

Sorry, Ozzy is very busy and I'm not very familiar with this product

There should be displayed "category" type nodes

1702051206468.png
Make sure you have one

I managed to get the category problem solved but now when I try to create a group I get this.Screen Shot 2023-12-08 at 11.34.00 AM.png

When I create a group I get the above error but the group does get created and seems to function properly.

I have another error in my forum. Should I describe it here or is there no longer support for the addon? Unfortunately, my last submissions are not resolved.

Back