[OzzModz] Thread Type Vote Competition

[OzzModz] Thread Type Vote Competition [Paid] 2.0.2 Patch Level 1

No permission to buy ($10.00)
So...purchased and installed the addon, set user permissions for Admin, Mod, Registered, UnRegistered. Admin and Mod can vote.
Registererd and UnRegistered can't. Trying to find if I missed a setting somewhere. Thoughts?
Thread

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I took a deeper look at this, but this is most likely possible. Only as a separate add-on, because it will override the core logic and will require integration with all add-ons that use the voting system.

Unsupported add-ons will be broken or have duplicate votes as we will need to delete the unique key (content_type_id_user) in the database and replace with ours, which includes the user's IP address column.

Hey just following up to see what needs to be done on my end so that unregistered users can vote. Thanks

Ozzy47 Ozzy47 Painbaker Painbaker I'm not sure if I'm doing something wrong, or whether my expectations were more than should be expected. I've created a post with 20 different images for people to vote on. I've ticked the box to sort posts by vote, but the post order does not change. Is this supposed to change, or am I reading this wrong. See example below: First post has zero votes, second 1 vote, sort by votes selected, but first post still in #1 position with zero votes. Advice please.

1713542892755.png

I'm probably mistaken but surely the page must reload before there can be a visible change? Especially in the display order of posts? Also - maybe there's a cron involved? Just spitballing.

Done that numerous times. Not seeing any cron jobs listed for this add-on.

Ozzy47 Ozzy47 Painbaker Painbaker

There is another issue now. Registered Users cannot vote. These are the permissions for registered users:

1713549410625.png

I even set them all to yes, and they still can't vote.

Works fine for me
Perhaps you have some add-ons installed that change the order of posts?
Send the list to me in a PM

Make sure the competition is started and not completed yet

1713557058963.png

Does the thread have an icon like this?

Painbaker Painbaker Sent you a PM with screenshots of all settings.

Back