This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I, too, would like some help to understand better the answer to CatDogNZ`s question.

And a second one.
Is there a way to make this box responsive with the image above?
(Both left or right positions)

Thank you.

I have installed TMDb TV Thread Starter 2.2.0 Beta 17

Sorry I'm probarly a bit dumb. What do I do?
I don't know which add-on the "xb.less" template belongs to or is it from your custom style - you need to tell its author so that the avatar CSS rules from it needs apply also to the context of those templates

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

just upgraded to 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 10 - and get the following errors while trying to post a movie
Fixed in upcoming update

Question is there a way to get rid of the Read Here Text in the thread title box like it shows in the attachment? Thanks

Attachments

Question is there a way to get rid of the Read Here Text in the thread title box like it shows in the attachment? Thanks
This addon does not add such a placeholder
Check your "Thread prompts"
/admin.php?thread-prompts/

i need some help please , as i have added the addon and added api key but see nothing on my forum to do with posting with the addon at all

i have it showing now and i realise i got the posting wrong , but when i now add the tag/id .... i get the following error

Code:

i have the images and info showing in the main post but in the threads section , i can not find how to show the movie poster ect , please help

i have it showing now and i realise i got the posting wrong , but when i now add the tag/id .... i get the following error

Code:
I’m having the same issue as this ozzy47 how do I fix it?

This another movie error that I get on my other forum. Looks different from my other forum. Any ideas?

This another movie error that I get on my other forum. Looks different from my other forum. Any ideas?

Can you clarify the movies add-on version and the name of this movie which you tried to add?

PS: this thread is for the music add-on, maybe this should be moved to the related add-on thread

Can you clarify the movies add-on version and the name of this movie which you tried to add?

PS: this thread is for the music add-on, maybe this should be moved to the related add-on thread
Oh crap my mistake. I’ll blame my mistake on my middle age lol. My apologies.

ozzy47 updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 19

Read the rest of this update entry...

Attempting to download Beta 19 in my addons section and it states file does not exist when I click on the addon link - any ideas?

Attempting to download Beta 19 in my addons section and it states file does not exist when I click on the addon link - any ideas?
Just got the same error.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…