[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
Hey guys, I just installed this, but I am having some template issues. Should I just merge them all?

1704994651278.png

sorry, I posted this twice.

Thanks for the quick replies, I opened a ticket with the author and they are saying the issue isnt with their theme :( Not sure what to do next.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Who made changes to these templates?
You need to compare the changes with the original code and merge what is relevant and works for your style

Thank you for continuing to update your add ons. Any I just installed the recent version of this add on and got this error after viewing the most recent movie that I added. Thanks!

Attachments

Hi Ozzy47 Ozzy47

download link doesn’t work

IMG_0249.jpeg

hi Ozzy47 Ozzy47

I am having 2 issues related to the newer version since 2.2.1 for this add-on and TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1 add-on

also as well why did you change the default for Thread list poster image width and Thread list poster image height options. Can you please revise the change back its use to be in version 2.2.0. The reason I am asking for this because I can’t stand the current size as its looks crap work

also can you please do the same for search results and tag results as this is the same issue.

Here a screenshot
IMG_0251.jpeg

Also this is happening both add-ons

Please reverse it for both TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1 and TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1 add-ons?

this is the default layout as it’s should be
IMG_0252.jpeg

Ok thank you for responding as this fix is very important to me as I can’t stand the new size that’s has been changed in v2.2.1 and newer

Hi Ozzy47 Ozzy47 Painbaker Painbaker

I have recently updated my xenforo software to 2.3 beta 3 using MAMP Program on macOS and updated the movie thread add-on to 2.2.2. Anyway I am having three main issues related to the movie thread add-on.

Bug 1:
In the movie overview page in XF 2.3 Tabs are not clickable and in the tabs contain no data about cast, crew and videos for some reason

Bug 2:
In the movie overview page in XF 2.3 where to watch render is not set currently if you have selected Canada and USA

here a screenshot for both issues
IMG_0271.jpeg

Any timeline on fixing the 3 issues?

also I am still waiting for reply from Painbaker Painbaker for size issues for both add-ons in previous post?

I'm not seeing either of those errors on my test site or on other sites that are running XF2.3 in a live environment.

Back