This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I won't be able to do anything about it today, but I took a quick look at the code and I know why it's happening. I'll probably issue a patch some time tomorrow.

cool, then i'll wait with reposting all the shows

It all has to do with the add-on now allowing multiple threads for the same show. I could have sworn I changed the part that adds show info to an existing thread, but evidently I didn't. Or, at least it's not in the version on download server. Or, I was dreaming about having done it already.

The patch is on the download server.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and upgrade to the patched version.

Just an interesting heads up and I haven't tested this on the movie version also.

They are now formatting URL's (at least for me) with ?language=en-US on the end. When you add a show like this it tells you that your API key is invalid. It's as simple as removing the offending part at the end of the URL but a curious error that might be fixable?

Something is wrong on your end, or there's something else different with the link you're using. I just posted this TV show...
https://snogssite.com/threads/the-100.2720/

Using a link that had the language in it.

The only part that's extracted to be used in the API query is the "48866". All of the rest of the URL is discarded.

You may have old files on your server and not files for the most recent version. The most recent version is 2.0.8 Patch 2 (2.0.8.2)

EDIT: I would really like to see the link that gave you the error and a SCREENSHOT of the actual error.

EDIT: I would really like to see the link that gave you the error and a SCREENSHOT of the actual error.

Here is just a random show that I chose and the URL.

Here is the error once I hit add tv show info.

Here is once I remove everything from the ? to the end which of course works.

Here is the patch level of my addons from you.

Here are the settings in the TV one.

Yeah that’s probably it but if it’s just using the number from their database it shouldn’t matter right? I assume you are just regexing the number only out of the url.

Like I said this whole thing isn’t an “issue” just an interesting little thing that you might have wanted to know.

Just curious question are there any tricks to download and create an entire seasons worth of entries from a command input?

Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.10

Read the rest of this update entry...

WARNING: This add-on needs to be updated for XenForo 2.1.0 due to changes in XenForo 2.1.0. It will not work with XenForo 2.1.0 at this time. It will work with XenForo 2.0.x.

damn my partner updatet our xf to 2.1 can u say when comes an update ?

damn my partner updatet our xf to 2.1 can u say when comes an update ?
I won't even start working on the updates for the thread starters until the Release Candidate version of Xenforo is released. XenForo 2.1 Beta is not stable yet and it shouldn't be used on a live site.

Snog updated TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.x Update 2.0.11

Read the rest of this update entry...

The area specified in the image in Spoiler does not appear in XenForo 2.1 Beta 5
I know that the current version is not for version 2.1.
2.1 need to start finding errors before stable release

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…