This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] User Fake Activity [Paid] 2.0.4

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] User Fake Activity - Adds fake visitors to your forum who view random pages.

Read more about this resource...

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] User Fake Activity with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] User Fake Activity for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.1.0 Beta 4

Read the rest of this update entry...

Will this update the recently online widget also?

Hmm, does not seem to be doing that for me. What should I check?
Check the privacy settings for users that are not shown
If they have "Show online status" disabled, they will not be displayed for users without permission ignore privacy settings.

Check the privacy settings for users that are not shown
If they have "Show online status" disabled, they will not be displayed for users without permission ignore privacy settings.
They all allowed to show online activity.

Here is the debug if it may help.

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

It is the standard "Members online" XF widget and no caching addons installed. It just triggered and the online widget updated but not the recent widget.

Im trying to have this add-on create more guests, not users...I thpught i had everything set right but the guest count is not increasing, what should I look at to correct this?...

"Min & max online frame" means that fake users will not be activated if the current online is out of range this values (including the fake users themselves)

I thought that meant how many members needed to be online at any particular time to trigger...

Why does my avatar say fake activity under it?...I am not fake...

Still getting that same server error, what value is it referring to that needs corrected?....Sorry for this, I thought this was a straightforward add-on...Judging by the servers errors it seems I have to configure something else?...

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…