[OzzModz] XFRM: Resource Questions

[OzzModz] XFRM: Resource Questions [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Hi,

I find this plugin very successful and useful. I want to buy it, but the area in the picture I added below created a question mark in my head.

In my opinion, the editor field to be entered as an answer to the question is very simple and does not have advanced features.

Is it possible to integrate the classic editor area of XenForo into the reply writing area? Because in my forum this post area will probably remain too simple to work :(

Thanks & Regards

rq1-png.7163

Thanks for the quick response. I want to buy the plugin, but I cannot buy it because Paypal is prohibited in Turkey. Don't have an alternative payment method?

I would like to say that I am very sorry. There must be a way to pay, I'll try to find it. Because I really want to use this plugin.

Hi,

I have a request from you. Can you add a screenshot of more than one question and more than one reply?

It's really very successful but I can't solve the paypal problem :(
Do I have the opportunity to get it by donating to a place other than paypal?

I bought this add-on, could you please confirm my order as soon as possible?

PayPal has put a hold on the payment. As soon as it’s released you’ll have access to download the addon. Should be in 24 hrs.

Hi,

I was able to buy this plugin even though it was hard :)
I have a small question:
How can I change the url field in the questions? (route filters)

Thanks

Is it possible to show and hide this add-on based on category?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
As far as I can see route filters cannot be used for controller actions.
resources/1.39/questions

You can only change the main route (bold text)

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Yes
You can set "View resource questions" permission for required category in Groups & permissions > Resource category permissions.

How difficult would it be to export the questions & answers to an existing default XF forum, should the need arise at some future point?

Is there any plan should this addon face EOL? Just trying to think of the future.

An addon can stop being supported for a number of reasons, I'm just wondering what communities could expect to do with the content (the user submitted questions and answers) in that scenario.

Back