Questions about Application Forms

Kal-El

Hi there,

I'm hoping you guys can help answer any questions I have before I look into possibly purchasing application forms.

Question 1) Does it have formatting support? e.g - while setting up form output, I can perhaps add a centered image logo, have pink, bold small text for question three however question 5 will be orange with a massive font size.
Question 2) Does it have date support? Can I set a date question, have the user fill in the question and on the title it would appear 'FORM - 22 January 2017' or something.

Question 3) Can the form be submitted to multiple threads/posts, at once?

I'm coming from VBulletin, which has Easy Forms which is very very powerful, can this version for XenForo do 99% what the VB Counterpart can do? VBulletin's - Easy Forms

K Kal-El Snog is away and will be back on the 7th so I am sure he will get back to you then on this.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
You can add a logo at the top of the form.

Formatting for each question is generally the same. However, you can change the way a question is displayed by using BB Codes in the question itself.

Date answers are supported for questions, however those dates can't be used in the title of the thread.

Forms can be submitted in up to 3 threads at once. A new thread and/or a second new thread and/or an existing thread.

That's a shame, I was wanting to put the date into the title of the thread. I could edit the title itself but it's a shame that the form can't do it itself. :(

Would you consider allowing us to add logos to the form output itself? :D

To the posted form after the user fills it out? Sorry, no. That's not in the plans for the add-on.

But you can add logos to the form the user sees when they fill out the form.

Back