Skins for Xenforo?

You'll never find an exact match to that.

Have you looked at Audentio or Blue Pearl skins?

Audentio has a nice setup especially if you take his UI.X as a base skin

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Blue Pearl's Future Green.

It's been slightly customized since I purchased it, but that's the base for the style.

What I found with the Blue Pearl's dark themes they don't always work well with add ons, the colours come out wrong and it take some tweaking to sort it out. :p

Have a look at these they really have some nice features http://www.audentio.com/shop/XenForo-themes

I do like the Blue Pearl skins. :)

But, there is one thing that is lacking in them. They don't assign all of the default colors in their styles. So, you'll need to keep an eye on add-ons that use the un-assigned colors and set them in the style's color palette if needed.

That's actually pretty common in custom styles. So, it's no real biggie.

Some add-ons don't follow the style color system. Or like I said above, the colors the add-ons use aren't set in the color palette.

I just found it all a pain having to do these changes lol

It looks like just a bit of a tweak on the default XF style, not that bad though

Thanks, that was fast.
I thought it was going to be a fluid look, but it looks like the fixed style, can that be adjusted? As i like the skins to fill the whole screen like the fluid skins do...

The only thing I really don't like about many styles is the hard line where there should be a gradient..
hardline.jpg

Yes I did notice that as well

Back