So which of the big coders are on Xenforo?

New Joe

OSB Display Owner
So as we all can see, Vb org is very slow now and all the old coders have moved on i guess.
Any of the well known coders over on Xenforo?

I think if it wasn't for Ozzy hitting the Org hard with all his mods the place would be a ghost town.

Well the only important one is Snog :D

I THINK most of what Ozzy has on the org are either Chris' (forgot his actual screen name) add-ons or add-ons Ozzy did when he was with DragonByte (or similar ones). Don't quote me on that since I'm not 100% certain of it.

I don't know the full story, but I know DragonByte started to code for XF, however nobody would put up with their antics there.

And I don't think there are a lot of 'known' vB coders at XF because many of the add-ons they did for vB already exist for XF. It's hard to break in with something that already exists. I was fortunate because my Advanced Application Forms and Raffle system were well known and missed by vB owners. So that gave me a foot in the door.

The guys that did the WiKi Pegasus also ported that one. I see BOPs is also on XF but have not seen any mods from him as yet. I suppose I might have not really noticed as all my must have mods from VB were done by Snog so that all was sorted out.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
I don't think he's coding for XF.

He allowed me to port his Daily Doodle add-on... remember? :)

Yes I remember that this is why I don't understand why he hangs out at XF. Seems he is really hanging onto VB till the very last

Shame poor boy :p When ever he gets asked that on TAZ he ducks the question :D

This is the first time I am seeing that

He has some of Chris's yes but not that many...

Not sure about that but he's really kicking them out this month..

He'll never leave Vb and never do mods for Xenforo, he's too in with the vB stuff and the guys behind the doors.

What antics are they?

I get on well with Ozzy, nice guy, I can't remember why he left DBTech but there was a bit of a fall out i think...

Put it this way I will not go near his stuff :D

Had a very bad experience with that coder, just check out his reviews on his mods that should give you a clue. Another thing he was trying to get rid of all his mods and had a request up to sell them to other coders, so that in it's self is a red flag.

Back