The Core

4.00 star(s)
4.00/5 2 Votes
Title: The Core

Tagline: The core of the earth has stopped spinning

Genre: Science Fiction

Director: Jon Amiel

Cast: Aaron Eckhart, Hilary Swank, Delroy Lindo, Stanley Tucci, Tchéky Karyo, DJ Qualls, Richard Jenkins, Bruce Greenwood, Christopher Shyer, Ray Galletti, Eileen Pedde, Rekha Sharma, Tom Scholte, Glenn Morshower, Anthony Harrison, Alfre Woodard, Fred Keating, Bart Anderson, Nicole Leroux, Justin Callan, Chris Humphreys, Dion Johnstone, Fred Ewanuick, Hrothgar Mathews, Ming-Tzong Hong, Jennifer Spence, Michael St. John Smith, John Shaw, Nickolas Baric, Rosa Di Brigida, Roberto Roberto, Ermanno De Biagi, Marcello Laurentis, Matt Winston, Claire Riley, Marke Driesschen, Laurie Murdoch, Costa Spanos, Monique Martel, Lenie Scoffié, Nathaniel DeVeaux, Robert Manitopyes, Alejandro Abellan, Benjamin Barton, Angelica Hayden, Robert Paul Lewis, Alec Medlock, Alonso Oyarzun, Priscilla Poland, Shawn Green, Greg Bennett, Jeffrey Gold, Rick Kain, Pamela Martin

Release: 2003-03-28

Runtime: 135

Plot: The Earth's core has stopped spinning and disasters are appearing all over the world; Birds are acting crazy, magnetic fields are causing huge electrical thunderstorms and people dying every second.Dr. Josh Keyes (Aaron Eckhart) and his crew have to travel down to the centre of the Earth and drop a nuclear bomb in an attempt to make the Earth's core spin once again. Or Mankind will perish...

Where to watch

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database
I have been wanting to watch a good Sci Fi for some time now, So today I noticed this one showing on our SAT TV and have just finished watching it. I really enjoyed this one as it was a bit different to the normal space type movies

This was one of the first movies that I ripped the DVD and put on my network. I've watching it many times since it's release.

It is enjoyable and as you say, it's not the run of the mill sci-fi movie.

I have seen it around but the cover never grabbed me to watch it but now I am glad I did

Back