XF2 Raffles Owner
XF2 OSB Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
XF2 Games Owner
XF2 Style Stats
XF2 Music Owner
Well I have been using Snog for some time now starting with my custom mods for vBulletin way back. He always seemed to come through with more than I ever expected when requesting a custom mod to be done. I think that there are now only two of his XF mods that I am now not running at this point :D

Over the last few weeks he also migrated my VB forum to XF. The way Snog prepared everything before hand even porting some of my custom mods he had done to XF. Nothing was left to chance and every possibility was looked at beforehand doing weeks of preparation before the big day.

The big day came and everything ran as scheduled with no real hiccups at all. The process did take a bit of time as was expected but within 72 hours I was back up and running on my install of XF. Obviously there was a load of work that had to be done from my side installing and setting up my mods that were not coded by Snog.

So I have only great things to say and anyone wanting quality work done you sure have come to the right place.
y18.gif

Back