XenForo License Validation

Snog

Retired Administrator
Validated XF Owner
What happens if you have more than one licence

Ok I did that as of now I only do have the one but next week it might be different I hope

The periodic check of XenForo licenses has just taken place and several users are now showing that their XenForo license is no longer valid.

Those users will have to re-validate their license to download any add-ons.

My support runs out in Jan., will my license still be "valid"? (I already successfully validated it here on the forum).

The periodic check of XenForo licenses has just taken place and several users are now showing that their XenForo license is no longer valid.

Those users will have to re-validate their license to download any add-ons.

Hello,

I encounter a problem by registering my license.

Here is my error message:

The XenForo Customer ID received from XenForo does not match the customer ID that is on file here.
If the XenForo license for your site has been transferred to a new owner, that owner must register here and the old owner must request a license transfer for the add-on you are trying to download.

My license is active and I own it.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

VanillaNeko

The site you originally validated your license against has a different customer token from the site you're validating with now. Evidently someone else purchased your old license or you purchased the current license with a different name.

I've cleared your info so you should be able to validate your license again.