• If you have obtained any of my premium add-ons from another site, you DO NOT have a valid license for those add-ons and no support will be given to you.
    The only place that can sell licenses for my premium add-ons is this site.
Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x

Advanced Forms for XenForo 2.x [Paid] 2.0.14

No permission to buy ($25.00)

Ranger375

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
I posted this on XF, but in case this is the primary venue for support: I am having an issue with my forms. I upgraded from the old version and imported, but the URL in my nav bar is listed as "http://192.168.32.41/index.php?form/" and it just goes to a dead link. Any idea what might be wrong and how I could fix this?

Snog

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
The fix for XenForo Beta 8 is now on the download server.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' from the XenForo add-ons menu.

NOTE!!! This add-on will no longer work properly with XenForo Beta 7 or earlier.

Ranger375

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
Fyi, it looks like there's a small bug in the copy form type. It doesn't allow you to input a criteria, and clicking save just results in a error message. No issues recreating the type from scratch though.

Nirjonadda

Validated XF Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
XF 2 Style Stats
About Sample forms, Do we need Import the forms-export.xml for upgrading from XenForo 1.x ? because I have already xf1 forms.

Jimmi Allison

Applications Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
Bought the full application form, as this is somehing we use every day. Thank you Snog.

However for XF2 i cant seem to find the links to the actual forms - can you point me to what they are called now?

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
?

Jimmi Allison

Applications Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
The requested URL /test/form/srcasignup.1/select was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Jimmi Allison

Applications Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
Updated the answer

Yes - i did a test install in another directory and so on, so not on a live site - but still an upgrade from 1.5

Top Bottom