[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
I posted this on XF, but in case this is the primary venue for support: I am having an issue with my forms. I upgraded from the old version and imported, but the URL in my nav bar is listed as "http://192.168.32.41/index.php?form/" and it just goes to a dead link. Any idea what might be wrong and how I could fix this?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
As I just said on the XF site, download the add-on again and just upload the files to your server.

The fix for XenForo Beta 8 is now on the download server.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server and 'Rebuild' from the XenForo add-ons menu.

NOTE!!! This add-on will no longer work properly with XenForo Beta 7 or earlier.

Fyi, it looks like there's a small bug in the copy form type. It doesn't allow you to input a criteria, and clicking save just results in a error message. No issues recreating the type from scratch though.

Same with the copy a previous form, but starting a form from scratch doesn't have an issue with the User criteria.

Both quick easy fixes, and on the download server.

Download the add-on, upload the files to your server. No need to do anything else.

About Sample forms, Do we need Import the forms-export.xml for upgrading from XenForo 1.x ? because I have already xf1 forms.

Bought the full application form, as this is somehing we use every day. Thank you Snog.

However for XF2 i cant seem to find the links to the actual forms - can you point me to what they are called now?

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
?

The requested URL /test/form/srcasignup.1/select was not found on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Did you upgrade the add-on from the XF 1 version or install it as a new install?

Updated the answer

Yes - i did a test install in another directory and so on, so not on a live site - but still an upgrade from 1.5

Ok, I may have not been clear on the link used.

It's:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
With dashes not underscores.

Back