[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Form types are listed alphabetically. In my opinion it's the logical way to list them or else they could become confusing and possibly missed when someone is looking at the list.

How else would you want them listed?

A patch to the current version has been placed on the download server to cure a problem with 'Multiple choice w/ all of the above' question types.

If you're using that question type, download the add-on and upgrade to the patched version.

Special upgrade pricing ran from Sept. 6th, 2017 to Dec. 31st, 2017 and is no longer available.

Hi Snog Snog,
I just purchased this addon and I went to try to upgrade a board that had an outdated version of this addon. This is the error I get:

Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

How can I remove this from the addon's area so I can just reinstall it fresh?

Is there a way in the form to select one of the prefixes that are assigned to the specific form for thread creation?
For example, I have a form that uses the thread prefixes: Free, Paid - I'd like the user to select one of those in the form if possible vs having to edit the thread after creation.

Am I doing something wrong or can't we disable this:

1525103360928.png

I want to create threads, and want the content of the threads only be the content of my questions and answers. But it automatically adds the username of the user who post the form in the thread post body.

Damn, I need to go to a doctor to check my eyes. I knew I was missing something, just couldn't find that. Thank you very much.

I just purchased this Add-On and currently having issues trying to see my Forms Navigation tab to see my Forms list so I can test them. I have the Form Type and Forms set to Active as well as Privileges and Status checked off for guest, logged in , moderator and administrator users as well as valid etc. still can't seem to see my Forms in navigation though no matter how much i try to troubleshoot it.

If you can't see the navigation tab at all, you don't have the 'Can view forms' permission set for your user group.
formsperms.png

If you can see the navigation tab, but get a message that no forms are available, then you don't meet the criteria set for the Form Type and/or Forms themselves. Double check the user criteria you have set for both the Type and Form itself.

Also, if all of your forms have a 'Type' assigned to them be sure the 'Type' has 'Show in navigation tab' checked in the type setup.

How can I make my forms navigation show up at the top with the rest of the parent navigation bars? http://prntscr.com/jc5lx8 like where I want it in the image. I know I have to change the type to Basic in Public Navigation but don't know how to get it to direct to the forms.

Snog Snog ,
Are there any plans to have conditional fields? I would love to see this ability to have conditionals to show or not show fields based on previous answers.

Also, in the file upload, is there a way to restrict the dimension of the file being uploaded?

I'm not sure what you're asking here. The Forms navigation tab does show in the main navigation like it does at the top of the page here.

Or do I just not understand what you mean?

Back