[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.4 Beta 1

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Would be a useful to add form reporter to the conversation, which starts with the selected "Report by PC" option.

I don't know what you mean by a "form reporter"?

That's what I need an explanation for. What is a "form reporter"?

That can actually open up a whole can of worms.

If the user can't send PCs, it's a problem.
If the user can't send PCs to multiple users, it's a problem.
If the user is unregistered, it's a problem.

I'll think about that one, but those are just a few of the reasons it's set up the way it is.

May I ask? Is this for the answers or the forms itself? I mean I want to get the data of all the answers submitted.

1518918713870.png

Also, I don't understand what "PC" means for this add-on. Sorry if you might find me dumb but this is my first time working on a Xenforo forum engine so I'm trying to figure out all the terms.

The Export/Import selections export/import any forms you have created. Not the answers. There is no function to retrieve the answers to forms.

PC means Private Conversation. The equivalent of PM in vB.

You need to have forms for that Type created and your user must meet the criteria set for BOTH the type and the form for the selection to appear after clicking the forms tab.

Would it be possible to let people use the form system only for the content of the thread? (without affecting thread prefix and thread title)

This way I think it would be a lot more effective for posting needs, thank you.

You mean to let the user filling out the form enter the title of the thread?

That can already be done by using one of the answers on the form as the thread title.

Not exactly, as this would show the title twice (in the thread title and in the thread content as the form reply will be visible in the post as well)

On the date picker we can only go back to 1966 any advice how we can make the years go back further please.

Thanks,
Kevin.

Hi Snog Snog I've run into what seems to be a small bug: if you have a question that uses a custom field (for the sake of this example, skype) as a default answer, and a guest fills out the form, the form autofills with {custom.skype} or whatever the custom field entry is. This only happens for guests and it's blank as it should be for logged in users that don't have that custom field filled out.

You can go as far back as you need.

When you reach the lower limit, select it and then click on the year again. This is how the date selector works in Xenforo.

What isn't working? The navigation tab is not showing or you're seeing a 'You do not meet the criteria for any forms. No forms are available for you.' message when you click on the tab?

In any case the link would be in this format..
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Back