• Due to the tragedy everyone in the world is facing, all OzzModz and Snog's products are reduced by 20%. The price is updated and there is no need for a coupon. This will be until further notice.
Music Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+

Music Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.1.2

No permission to buy ($24.00)

Myck

Validated XF Owner
XF 2 Music Owner
Hello, I need to publish an album without using an Audio BD link, is this possible?

I have searched for this but cannot find it anywhere.

Myck

Validated XF Owner
XF 2 Music Owner
Is there a possibility to add only tracks? Imagine you had this option, it would be great to add individual tracks.

Myck

Validated XF Owner
XF 2 Music Owner
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Being able to publish an individual track at my discretion would be an excellent improvement.
For example, my main goal when buying this addon was to make forums for users to rate Albums and another forum to rate Individual Tracks. I work a specific genre where users would like to discuss and rate on a single track.

The addon is very well worked, I like all its tools, especially the one to rate the albums, it would be excellent to be able to make a weekly, monthly or annual top of the best albums and tracks, however, always depend on the data provided by a base Data limits some factors in the future (what if The AudioBD ceased to exist?), for this reason I would recommend the option of publishing content without always using The AudioBD.

I await your comments, excellent work.

Myck

Validated XF Owner
XF 2 Music Owner
I think I deserve at least one (no! I can't do it). Bad customer service, I don't even want to imagine what the support is like.

Snog

Retired Administrator
Validated XF Owner
He already gave you his answer in his last post. To revisit it again in your second post most likely doesn't change the answer.

The add-on was designed to work with the Audio DB, it's function is clearly described in the add-on description and is functioning as intended.

Max Taxable

The Wizard of OzzModz
Validated XF Owner
I've seen it stay great even when the customer gets hostile and says mean things that aren't true. We're here to help you. To provide gadgets toys and tools. To entertain special requests and new feature proposals. But not to reinvent the wheel.

Myck

Validated XF Owner
XF 2 Music Owner
I understand, and agree to use The AudioDB, it saves a lot of work.

I was just waiting for some response to my other suggestion.

I mean posting threads for individual tracks, but apparently the suggestions are not taken into account here, I've seen it in previous comments.

After that all the work is excellent, just remember if you make the customer happy you will achieve more sales.

Greetings.

Max Taxable

The Wizard of OzzModz
Validated XF Owner
Same way xenforo itself doesn't implement every esoteric suggestion that comes forth. And every other platform too. It's an adult world out here.

Top Bottom