This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Ignore Files From Health Check [Paid] 2.0.2

No permission to buy ($10.00)

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
Ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Ignore Files From Health Check - Ignore self edited files from health check

Read more about this resource...

Thank you for coming up with something like this.. Much easier than editing the hashes file(s) each time!

Bug report for version: 2.0.1

Ignored a file, ran the file check and this error was reported.

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

Sorry ozzy47, I know you're busy - just thought I'd give this a bump..

I ended up disabling the add-on since the errors were just as annoying as the health check results, but it'd be great to have a "clean" admin panel..

Thanks for your efforts, working perfectly!

There doesn't appear to be a way of viewing ignored files if there aren't any non-ignored files triggering the dreaded notification?

Unless I'm missing something, which is entirely possible..

No ignored files are missing or inconsistent.

..they definitely are, because I've ignored them for a reason

It looks like when you ignore them, the same files don't show in ignored files for future checks - you have to go back to previous checks.

Is it possible to add an extra colum in the ACP File health check results with a count of how many ignored files there are?

This would make it easier to search for results to view ignored files (as above)

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…