This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ [Paid] 2.2.2

No permission to buy ($30.00)
FYI I get error trying to install this update:
  • XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: Batch install error: xf_snog_movies_person: MySQL statement prepare error [1101]: BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'also_known_as' can't have a default value
  • src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php:230

Hi ozzy47 Can you please release [OzzModz] TMDb Movie Thread Starter: IMDb API and [OzzModz] TMDb TV Thread Starter: IMDb API to everyone. Also as well you have forgotten to give me credit with the updates in both add-ons

latest attempt also throwing errors:

XF\Db\InvalidQueryException: xf_snog_movies_person: MySQL statement prepare error [1101]: BLOB, TEXT, GEOMETRY or JSON column 'also_known_as' can't have a default value in src/XF/Db/AbstractStatement.php at line 230
  1. XF\Db\AbstractStatement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 198
  2. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->getException() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 41
  3. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->prepare() in src/XF/Db/Mysqli/Statement.php at line 56
  4. XF\Db\Mysqli\Statement->execute() in src/XF/Db/AbstractAdapter.php at line 96
  5. XF\Db\AbstractAdapter->query() in src/XF/Db/Schema/AbstractDdl.php at line 158
  6. XF\Db\Schema\AbstractDdl->apply() in src/XF/Db/SchemaManager.php at line 191
  7. XF\Db\SchemaManager->createTable() in src/addons/Snog/Movies/Setup.php at line 512
  8. Snog\Movies\Setup->upgrade2020013Step1() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 124
  9. Snog\Movies\Setup->upgradeStepRunner() in src/XF/AddOn/StepRunnerUpgradeTrait.php at line 73
  10. Snog\Movies\Setup->upgrade() in src/XF/Admin/Controller/AddOn.php at line 597
  11. XF\Admin\Controller\AddOn->actionUpgrade() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 352
  12. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 259
  13. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 115
  14. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 57
  15. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2483
  16. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 524
  17. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Actually, this is fixed in an upcoming update
any time soon? Both of these (movie and tv) are currently broken on my site. Is there a way to downgrade to the earlier version if these won't be fixed any time soon?

I’m also having this issue. What do I need to do to fix it?

ozzy47

ozzy47 updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 10

Read the rest of this update entry...

ozzy47 updated TMDb Movie Thread Starter for XenForo 2.1+ with a new update entry:

TMDb TV Thread Starter for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 10

Read the rest of this update entry...

The comment avatar is too big. The author part of the post bit needs to be bigger is there a simple way for this?
Check your "xb.less" template

It lists the thread type template names to which the avatar size applies. You also need to add CSS rules for:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

just upgraded to 2.2+ Update 2.2.0 Beta 10 - and get the following errors while trying to post a movie

Check your "xb.less" template

It lists the thread type template names to which the avatar size applies. You also need to add CSS rules for:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
Sorry I'm probarly a bit dumb. What do I do?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…