This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

World of Warcraft

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Votes
World of Warcraft
World of Warcraft, often referred to as WoW, is a massively multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) by Blizzard Entertainment, a subsidiary of Activision Blizzard. It is the fourth released game set in the fantasy Warcraft universe, which was first introduced by Warcraft: Orcs & Humans in 1994. World of Warcraft takes place within the Warcraft world of Azeroth, approximately four years after the events at the conclusion of Blizzard's previous Warcraft release, Warcraft III: The Frozen Throne.

As with other MMORPGs, players control a character avatar within a game world in third- or first-person view, exploring the landscape, fighting various monsters, completing quests, and interacting with non-player characters (NPCs) or other players. Also similar to other MMORPGs, World of Warcraft requires the player to pay for a subscription, either by buying prepaid game cards for a selected amount of playing time, or by using a credit or debit card to pay on a regular basis.
Players: 4+
Co-op: Yes
Genre: MMO, Role-Playing
Released:
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment

Trailer

Screenshot

Fanart
Game information provided by TheGamesDB

mike edge

TMDb Threads Owner
TV Threads Owner
XF2 Forms Owner
XF2 Groups Owner
Been addicted to this for 10 years now

When it first came out I really enjoyed it but as time moved on I lost interest

When it first came out I really enjoyed it but as time moved on I lost interest

Yeah I have quit several times, once there is nothing left really to do, but each raid brings me back. I been a hardcore raider ever since Molten Core. I think being able to clear the hardest content, which only a small percent of the player base even sees like mythic raiding keeps it exciting. It is indeed a cash cow though.

Well I have not even looked at it for a long time and don't think I even have it any more

If you ever decide to return.. Blizzard doesn't delete inactive accounts.

It would also mean I would need to find some place to purchase the game again

no, you need to convert the old acct if haven't to battle.net with gm then just need to re-download the games you brought.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…