This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

Bug Report

DirtRider

Validated XF Owner
Applications Owner
Raffles Owner
TMDb Threads Owner
OSB Display Owner
XF2 PayPal Balance
Custom Add-On Owner
Social Groups Owner
XF2 Groups Owner
XF2 Raffles Owner
XF2 OSB Owner
XF2 Movies Owner
XF2 TV Owner
XF 2 PayPal Owner
XF2 Games Owner
XF2 Style Stats
XF2 Music Owner
When using my tablet the header block is not displaying the full width of the forum.

You know I just doing understand some people they just join a forum and their second post is a complaint ........ how blond is that

I just noticed my one is also like this but not as noticable as this.

Yes, leave it to you to find something.

It's fixed.

To fix it on your site, go to Style Properties, General and remove the min-width line.

Well of course that is what I am here for but I won't charge you extra for this one consider it a gift

Lol I did not even notice my one was broken uniti I noticed your one I like this skin very nice

Would that be under the "Page Width Controller - min-width: 940px;"

Ah cool done, we have a winner in our raffle BTW

Another thing I noticed with these darer skins the underside of the information bars could be a bit lighter. They seem a bit dark and blend into the black background giving the impression that the text is hanging off the bottom of it

That's what I am on about

Yes that is better now you can actually see it is supposed to be a shadow below the bar

I see you changed it to just show the same colour, it actually looks better this way

I edited the background graphics and changed the gradient overlay for both areas.

The tab backgroud is a mirror of the original one.

The green one is a totally different gradient.

Ah yes now I noticed the background has been changed as well, also much better like this, easier on the eyes overall.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…