[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
That is not possible. There is something wrong with your setup. If someone submits a form, you will be redirected according to the setting you chose here. You can't submit the same thing 5 times in a row. Only if you have some addon conflicts or maybe server conflicts or I dont know.

1612365719446.png

I have that option too, i am also able to reproduce it

1) open the form
1613138677205.png

2) Spam "Invia" you will see the confirmation thing at top popping multiple time
1613138747507.png

and voila, multiple threads! Is from XF1 version that i reporting this bug and is still not fixed!
1613138623234.png

Which is no longer supported. This is the thread for support of the xf 2.X versions. We don't have any threads for support of xf 1.X versions.

Same here, but thought I would go on record anyway just in case.

Really appreciate all the help you give us, you're practically a guru for this add-on.

There are no reports of anything like that in the XF1 version of the addon from you on here or the XF site.

Well the guru is/was of course Snog himself. I can't come close to him. But I can safely say that this addon is very important to me, I can' live without it. I remember even before I had a board, I purchased this and the other forms addon for XF1 because I was planning for them to be a huge big part of my board. Then years later I finally could use this on my board and still use to this day. I am not using all features, actually probably only 5% but I find this addon very feature-rich and deserves every praise. There is of course 1-2 things I wish it was there, but I can't complain, it does basically everything you could ask for. Snog even later introduced conditional questions, like cmon...
And as long as this addon is there, I will try to help out of course as best as I can. I mean it is a win-win for both sides. I don't have to worry about what if this addon won't work with future versions as I depend on this, and in return I help with the support as Ozzy took so many addons over and won't know everything like Snog did. I think the backend logic is very solid, so it should work also for future XF versions. Just like small things need to be fixed as for example XF 2.2 introduced thread types and as this creates threads, such things need to be tweaked and updated. Also this being a life-time license is just godly. Like no other addon doesn't even compare to this, it is just a bargain.

Someone needs to log in into your site and check it. It shouldn't be doing this. Maybe some server side thing is interfering for creating threads.
I can take a look if you pm me your details.

I just noticed when i press "export " submenu it trow this traceback

ErrorException: [E_WARNING] SimpleXMLElement::addChild(): unterminated entity reference table=bans']controlla ban[/URL] controlla nomi precedenti] in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Export.php at line 147
  1. XF::handlePhpError()
  2. SimpleXMLElement->addChild() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Export.php at line 147
  3. Snog\Forms\Admin\Controller\Export->_createExportXml() in src/addons/Snog/Forms/Admin/Controller/Export.php at line 16
  4. Snog\Forms\Admin\Controller\Export->actionIndex() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 350
  5. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchClass() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 257
  6. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchFromMatch() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 113
  7. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->dispatchLoop() in src/XF/Mvc/Dispatcher.php at line 55
  8. XF\Mvc\Dispatcher->run() in src/XF/App.php at line 2326
  9. XF\App->run() in src/XF.php at line 488
  10. XF::runApp() in admin.php at line 13

Holy ...

One really learns a new thing every day. So I went to his site, submitted a form, and it redirected successfully to the thread. I've seen this bug with "multiple threads" happening, when the redirect didn't work. So people kept pressing the button. Not in this case, the redirect works. Good.

1) Then I did a 2nd try and spammed the button, and voila. He is right, that happens on his site.

1613262591916.png

2) I went to my localhost setup, to test it, and it happens over there, too.

3) Finally tested it on here:

1613262645059.png

See Gif:

forms test.gif

Yes, he is right. This is a bug. I've been using this for so long and it never occured to me or happened to me. Wow.

Nice job checking it out so thoroughly, really appreciate it. Maybe this needs a post flood setting, might fix this.

Reactions: sbj
Back