[OzzModz] Advanced Forms

[OzzModz] Advanced Forms [Paid] 2.2.3

No permission to buy ($30.00)
How is the 2.2 Beta going? Looking to install on my board when it's stable.

Bug report for version: 2.0.0

When using conditional questions on forms with it dont allow to submit the form and trow this
this is the form that i use:
with sì reply:
1617835737404.png
with no reply
1617835759383.png

Full error trace:
Code:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

1617835737404.png1617835759383.png

Hello guys! is it possible to send the form to a specific forum? What i mean is i want the form to have like 2-3 checkbox and depends the box is check the form is send to one forum or another?
Idk if im clear, im hope i am!

Bug report for version: 2.2.0.1

I have 2 problems with the advanced forms, i cant upload attachments to the form even with the correct permissions and the prefix option wont add the prefix in the title.
Im im doing something wrong maybe?
Thanks!

Screenshot_30.png

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Not possible, no.

Does the user have general permission to upload files in that forum node? Also is the prefix available in that node?

Hey Ozzy, I'm trying to set up a contact us form that post a thread in an "admin only" area and I was wondering if there is a way to set up a default thread prefix but not make that field visible to the user submitting the form? I basically want any new form submission threads to have a prefix of "open" so that my staff will know if that contact us submission has been replied to or not.

This should be possible outside of this addon, no?

You can select in the specific node a default prefix and every created thread will have that default prefix.

ACP->Forums->Nodes-> pick your "admin only" node -> scroll down and select a default prefix

Ah, always glad to ask for a second set of eyes. The simpliest way is usually the best way. Thanks for that perspective.

Ok, for some reason this isn't working. I've set the default prefix in the forum, but when posting the form, it doesn't apply the prefix.

In my test environment it works.
Be sure the prefix is available in that node.

Back