This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download

Ozzy47

Administrator
Validated XF Owner
ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Badges - Reward your users with collectible badges, and control how your users get them.

Read more about this resource...

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Badges with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Badges for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.0.0 Patch Level 3

Read the rest of this update entry...

great add on.. keep it up ozzy...

liked the badges during vb days when my forums was on vb before went to xenforo, and I am glad someone brought them to xenforo. Good job...

thank you

Hey ozzy47 love the badges addon but there is a little niggle you may want to look at - the tooltip doesn't work and is showing as empty with only the tooltip arrow showing above the badges.

ozzy47 submitted a new resource:

[OzzModz] Badges - Reward your users with collectible badges, and control how your users get them.

Read more about this resource...

What's up with this other website that we are being redirected to? forumpromotion.net?????

Now, it's telling me that I don't have permission to download this or any other add-ons on that redirected website.

The Facebook Messenger thing on forumpromotion.net is a joke. No one is there.

Richard

Report:
It looks like that there is still a bug inside the macro name="badge_icon", in the last else section I guess base_url is missing

PHP:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code
it should be
PHP:
You must validate your XenForo license to see code

It looks like that there is still a bug inside the macro name="badge_icon", in the last else section I guess base_url is missing

base_url() is applied only for images that uploaded with asset uploader.
It cannot be used for direct URL field where can also be external URL.

How to change Route filters? it doesn't change.

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…