[OzzModz] Badges

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.5 Patch Level 2

No permission to download
It seems that when I try to give non-moderator positions (we have a tiered leadership system) the ability to award medals, it does not reflect in their use of Xenforo - however, when I give them the 'take away' option, it works as intended.

Screenshots to help explain -behind spoiler for size purposes :
Permissions (without take away badge enabled)
1673708736203.png
User group view:
image.png

Permissions (with take away badge enabled):
1673708702906.png

User group view:
image.png

Any idea what could be creating this issue? I've tried uninstalling, deleting data, and re-installing, rebuilding, etc. But I can't wrap my brain around it. The only reason this isn't being reported as a bug is because I'm not convinced it isn't my own user error yet.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It is!

I can access the awarding process as Admin, and my moderators can, but those outside of those two roles (with proper permissions given) cannot see that drop-down for awarding.

I have just installed OzzModz-Badges-2.3.3_2 and I have selected a usergroup to be the badge criteria. However it seems that this badge is only been awarded to some of the members. I have upped the badges awarded each time to 50 and run the cron a number of times and still I cannot get it to work on all members in that usergroup.

Thank you it is now sorted out

1691014386726.png
Is possible to create like this?
1691014608287.png
If user have 1 message they get bagde 1, if they have 150 message they get badge 6 and badge 1 disappear, and so on.

Just updated the 'Registration Spaminator' and found a - "There are manual rebuild jobs blah blah blah" - notification appear in the ACP.

So I hit - 'Continue running them' - and immediately got this:
Screenshot_2024-01-22-12-21-20-11_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-22-12-21-32-06_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
Screenshot_2024-01-22-12-21-42-74_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg
(*Obviously seems related to the 'Badges' add-on.)

•Please note: There was no 'Manual rebuild jobs' notification prior to doing this 'Registration Spaminator' update today—however this notification had already popped up a few times over the weekend and so I think it probably has nothing to do with the 'Registration Spaminator'(?).

-So far I've tried doing all the [OzzMods] 'Badges' cache rebuilds (*multiple times), but the - [OzzMods] 'Badges: Rebuild user badge cache' keeps stalling out and gives this same error each time.

(*Before coming here, I wasn't sure what to do, so I went through and tried doing every single cache rebuild option there is—but apparently it hasn't helped.)

Any ideas?

Back