This is a mobile optimized page that loads fast, if you want to load the real page, click this text.

[OzzModz] Badges 2.3.6 Beta 1

No permission to download
It seems that when I try to give non-moderator positions (we have a tiered leadership system) the ability to award medals, it does not reflect in their use of Xenforo - however, when I give them the 'take away' option, it works as intended.

Screenshots to help explain -behind spoiler for size purposes :
Permissions (without take away badge enabled)

User group view:

Permissions (with take away badge enabled):

User group view:

Any idea what could be creating this issue? I've tried uninstalling, deleting data, and re-installing, rebuilding, etc. But I can't wrap my brain around it. The only reason this isn't being reported as a bug is because I'm not convinced it isn't my own user error yet.

Make sure this badge is enabled and available for manual awards

Make sure this badge is enabled and available for manual awards

View attachment 9569
It is!

I can access the awarding process as Admin, and my moderators can, but those outside of those two roles (with proper permissions given) cannot see that drop-down for awarding.

I have just installed OzzModz-Badges-2.3.3_2 and I have selected a usergroup to be the badge criteria. However it seems that this badge is only been awarded to some of the members. I have upped the badges awarded each time to 50 and run the cron a number of times and still I cannot get it to work on all members in that usergroup.

Cron job is used to award only recently active users
To award all users, use "[OzzModz] Badges: Rebuild user badges" rebuild tool

Thank you it is now sorted out

Is possible to create like this?

If user have 1 message they get bagde 1, if they have 150 message they get badge 6 and badge 1 disappear, and so on.

ozzy47 updated [OzzModz] Badges with a new update entry:

[OzzModz] Badges for XenForo 2.2+ Update 2.3.4 Patch Level 2

Read the rest of this update entry...

Just updated the 'Registration Spaminator' and found a - "There are manual rebuild jobs blah blah blah" - notification appear in the ACP.

So I hit - 'Continue running them' - and immediately got this:

(*Obviously seems related to the 'Badges' add-on.)

•Please note: There was no 'Manual rebuild jobs' notification prior to doing this 'Registration Spaminator' update today—however this notification had already popped up a few times over the weekend and so I think it probably has nothing to do with the 'Registration Spaminator'(?).

-So far I've tried doing all the [OzzMods] 'Badges' cache rebuilds (*multiple times), but the - [OzzMods] 'Badges: Rebuild user badge cache' keeps stalling out and gives this same error each time.

(*Before coming here, I wasn't sure what to do, so I went through and tried doing every single cache rebuild option there is—but apparently it hasn't helped.)

Any ideas?

Cookies are required to use this site. You must accept them to continue using the site. Learn more…