[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator

[OzzModz] Registration Spaminator [Paid] 2.2.0

No permission to buy ($30.00)
It's been a few days but the log is empty. I can still see a lot of spam registration everyday. Does that mean the plugin is not working properly?

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It means this product may not apply to your situation. This is for stopping automated registration and has no affect on manual registration.

There are plugins/add-ons which have been seen to interfere with the operation of this product.

you did a very good job. It's a great addon I've been testing for quite some time. Thousands of bots used to register on the site and spam. There isn't any anymore.

if i had paypal i would buy login spaminator too..

Thank you very much it is very nice
I choose no captcha from the option of user registration after installed this addon, is this right?

I tried this addon and it is perfect really the best decision I made when I purchased this addon.
I need this add on for posting of guests, but you say that you are not accept addon request for now, so I will waiting your free time to request it.
thank you very much

I installed the registration spaminator but I do not know if it is working. We had several spam attacks that look just like the Chinese language posts. In all cases the spammers register a few minutes before the spam.

I had hoped not to have to turn on manual approval of new registrations.

Is there an action log I can review on my site?

default xenforo settings Stop Forum Spam and Check DNSBL on registration will be closed/deactivated after activating the addon as they no more needed?

You can experiment with that. We still use those to catch the human spammers. Everyone is a special use case. There will be no conflicts.

Had this online for 36 hrs now and it is not working. Any suggestions?

Back