[OzzModz] Thread Type Rating Competition

[OzzModz] Thread Type Rating Competition [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($10.00)
I have also verified that the "Maximum whitelisted posts in competition per user in thread" permission does not work. I have given permission to whitelist only 2 posts and it has allowed me to include more than 2.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
Sorry, were busy and missed your message.
It should be possible. I'll look into this in more detail and get to it soon.

Perhaps you misunderstood - this setting limits the number of visible whitelisted posts by the same user in a thread.
I'll add a new setting for the overall limit.

I will appreciate it very much, it will help me a lot.

I have tried it and I think I understood it wrong, and it would be perfect if you added the general limit.

To follow up on my request and clarify the problem I have with my competition, I detail how they work below.

A) The start date is not defined at that time, it happens later when a user or moderator sees the number of responses necessary for users to start voting.

B) I set the competition closing in units, for example, it closes X days later.

The issue currently occurring is because the competition close setting (In Units) is enabled automatically, that is, regardless of whether the competition has not started yet. This decreases the time in which users will be able to vote or for the contest to close without any user responding and voting.

For this reason, these functions are requested to solve it and improve the addon.

1. The contest must start after X responses (without taking into account the first publication (this will serve to automate the contests and not have the need for a user or moderator to start it).

2. Possibility of the competition closure (In units) being activated when the competition begins, this will solve the main problem.

I hope you can support me and improve this excellent addon.

Hey Painbaker Painbaker &/or Ozzy47 ozzy47 could you help me fix this asap please?
Screenshot_2023-11-16-14-40-43-33_3aea4af51f236e4932235fdada7d1643.jpg
1• I installed the 'Vote Competition' add-on today.

2• Then enabled the 'Vote Competition' thread type option in 1 forum node to test it out.

3• Tried posting a 'Vote Competition' thread - but got an error.

4• Immediately uninstalled the 'Vote Competition' add-on.

5• Now I'm getting this error in the 1 forum which 'Vote Competition' thread type option had been enabled in for the test.

*Urgently need to fix this and really don't want to loose the existing threads in the node with this error.

*I'm willing to pay cash if ya can help fix this asap.

Thanks

Painbaker Painbaker & Ozzy47 ozzy47 sorry for pestering ya'z.
I've just managed to fix it now.

How?

1• Reinstalled the 'Vote Competition' add-on.

2• Checked the forum giving the error and found the 'Vote Competition' thread type option was enabled - so I disabled it.

3• Uninstalled the 'Vote Competition' add-on.

4• Checked the forum that was giving the error — and now it's no longer giving an error.

Problem solved.

Reactions: elw
Back