[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration

[OzzModz] Verify Email Before Registration [Paid] 2.0.8

No permission to buy ($10.00)
Great add-on but in my testing I found that if the user typos the verification code, the add-on emails the user another verification code and clears the page rather than giving them the opportunity to correct the typo. Is that by design???

This appears to occur sporadically when the verification code is correct.

It also appears that the email link passes the verification code back to the registration page but the code isn't complete.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
It can't know it's a typo. It only knows the incorrect code was entered.

Perhaps though the behavior in that can be looked at, when an incorrect code is entered. But these are one-time use only codes, how many chances to mess it up should there be before a new code is generated? Not sure that's a slope we would want to go down. The behavior though is worth looking into and thank you for the report.

There is a Bug in the Addon.

Once the verification code Email received and user hit the "Click here to contiue registration" Button

1616141792884.png

the will redirect to registration form. Even though the "E-Mail verification code" is correct, it show warning notification " Please enter a valid email verification code."

There is additional warning notification " Please enter a valid email." , but the user does not have this option in the registations form !?
There is no field in which he can enter his e-mail !!

1616142076314.png

Please fix that issues ASAP and release new update.

Thanks

O ozgr

I can't reproduce it in my environment.
Perhaps it caused by another add-on that overrides some methods from Registration service or Register::setupRegistration .

Can you tell me list of installed add-ons that extends XF\Service\User\Registration or XF\Pub\Controller\Register?

You can find them here: /admin.php?class-extensions (requires dev mode enabled)

Hi,

New error while updating to v2.0.7

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-06 at 6.25.21 PM.jpeg

WhatsApp Image 2021-09-06 at 6.25.22 PM.jpeg

just downloaded same issue as user above.

re-download the file and still getting the error

Screenshot 2021-09-20 at 09-58-05 Add-on batch result Community Talk Forum - When Social Talk ...png

I buy this addon but not working together this addon

1641163023255.png

1641163048108.png

can you make an update for this? The plugin is not working for me at the moment.

The addresses here are the addresses I allow to register, example [email protected] If the user tries to register from [email protected], no mail will be sent to this person. will get an error message. but when I install your plugin all sites are accepted. including spam sites.

Back