The Blacklist

3.50 star(s)
3.50/5 2 Votes

Genre: Drama

Director: Jon Bokenkamp

Cast: Megan Boone, Diego Klattenhoff, James Spader, Ryan Eggold, Harry Lennix, Amir Arison, Hisham Tawfiq, Mozhan Marnò, Susan Blommaert

First aired:

Overview: The Blacklist is an American drama series that premiered on NBC on September 23, 2013. It stars James Spader, Megan Boone, and Harry Lennix. The pilot episode was written by Jon Bokenkamp and directed by Joe Carnahan. Executive producers for the series include Bokenkamp, John Eisendrath, and John Davis for Sony Pictures Television and Davis Entertainment.

Where to watch

Show information in first post provided by The Movie Database
Funny how they show Megan Boone in the overview but not cast. She's the co-star of the show. lol

I found this one on Netflix and passed over it a few times as it just seemed that it was a bit weak. So not having anything else that tweaked my interest I started watching it. Well I sure am glad that I did as it turned out to be really great and I am now in season 3.

Once again I see that Netflix only has up to season 3 but there is a season 4 and 5 still available but I have no idea when it will be available on Netflix. This is one of teh problems with streaming services as you get to binge watch what they have and then possible need to wait a very long time for the next seasons to be added.

If you're an amazon prime member, I think it's available there. Or, at the very least you could buy seasons 4 and 5 if you really wanted to. :)

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

I must have a look but the last time I check with them we did not have much available to us this side and this was what put me off joining up with them.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content

Well I did have a look and as I thought they don't have it on Amazon Prime our side, I also looked on Showmax and they also don't have it. So now it seems it will be one of those just sit around and wait and hope that the next two seasons are added.

Back