TV Thread Starter Coming Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just so everyone knows, this is still in the works but I had to disable it here due to some conflicts that cropped up with the Movie Thread Starter.

I am looking forward to the music one that will be neat

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
No timeframe.

The one API function I need hasn't been completed at TMDb yet. I knew asking for a time when it would be done would make it the last function completed. :(

Frustrating now for you to have to sit and wait on them to complete it

Still waiting. The api method I need has been pushed out 5 times. It's currently due in 5 days, but as history shows it will probably be pushed out again.

The really messing you around with this one

There's one older method in the list there. So, it's not just me that's waiting for something. ;)

The function that I'm waiting on is now scheduled for completion on May 31st.

Any bets that it will be pushed out again? :D

Hi Lexy, thanks for joining. ;)

Just so you know, I wasn't putting you off on the XF site, but the discussion about the TV version just muddies up the movie discussion.

As you can see, this has been in the works for a while and does exist to an extent. But, until the API at TMDB has the one function I need completed there's not much I can do.

I have thought about releasing the TV version as it is, but it would be missing what I consider to be major functions such as search/sort and limiting forums to certain genres.

i agree if plugin not complete that is realy bad thing for any release, i be patient for this awesome plugin

I had thought about it, but it's much better to keep people on one site using the same basic interface for both movies and TV shows.

You must validate your XenForo license to see quoted content
i dont see where is problem if plugin works better with other database, and its ready to use, or you can wait new promises from TMDB to finish API.

But last word its yours.

FYI, I checked the API documentation at thetvdb.com and their API does not have a function to get a list of TV genres.

maybe if you offer him some money to finish this or donation to TMDB site, in my expirience this will work??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back